Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Last Night's Coupon Haul!

Last night's coupon haul. My best savings so far! I got all of this which would have come to $68.66 before sales and coupons for $14.65  


Calvary Couponers - Todays Coupon Haul

Calvary Couponers - Today's Coupon Haul, the coupons


 The Finish dishwashing tabs is normally $4.99 each, on sale at Discount Drug Mart (last night was the last day for this sale) for $2.99 each. I had 9 coupons for $2.15 each so we paid 84 cents each (I bought 5 and Greg bought 4 but there was no limit on the coupon or store ad). The Wisk laundry detergent is normally $4.99 each, on sale at Discount Drug Mart for $3.99 and I used 3 $1 off coupons making them $2.99 each. Finally, the baking cups I got at Walmart. I got 4 packs of foil wrappers and 5 packs of paper wrappers (92 cents for the paper and 1.07 for the foil ones) and I had 9 $1.00 each coupons making them FREE. Yay! So I saved $54.01!

Oops...I got 12, not 9, so that's $3 more in savings!

No comments :

Post a Comment